The course focuses on practical writing and speaking skills in the art context. Participants will learn the language by using it.
Course content includes:
- Writing an artist’s CV / résumé, bio, artist statement and cover letter
- Job, course, scholarship, exhibition, etc. application interviews
- Presentation skill: describing and analysing artwork
Two weeks, weekly four days from Monday to Thursday, daily three hours in two sessions
2nd to 12th August 2021
You can attend either a morning or an afternoon course
1. Morning course times: Monday to Thursday from 9.00 to 12.15 (session times: 9.00 – 10.30 and 10.45 – 12.15)
2. Afternoon course times: Monday to Thursday from 14.00 to 17.15 (session times: 14.00 – 15.30 and 15.45 – 17.15)
Platform used: MS Teams
How to apply?
- Send your application to Anna Gödöny (email@example.com) by 16th July 2021 giving your preference for a morning or an afternoon course
We will send an email with further information to applicants. We look forward to working with you on one of our courses.