Deadline extended! We are happy to announce the international open call CO-VISION! Application is open to students from all disciplines and years of study, provided that they are currently enrolled at one of the four EU4Art universities in Riga, Rome, Budapest or Dresden. Apply until 5/9/21!
We aim for an international exchange between two or more students from different universities and/or disciplines. All applicants will get to know each other and form groups at a Zoom meeting organised by us. These groups will then have the time to independently develop a joint concept for the EU4Art Box located in the foyer of the main building at the Dresden University of Fine Arts (HfBK).
What we offer
All group submissions will be included in a print publication and presented online. A jury consisting of the international Student Board will select three projects for realisation on site in Dresden. The budget per group project is up to 250 EUR. If the current pandemic situation permits, students are invited to travel to Dresden for the realisation and opening, and/or we act as a helping hand in the implementation of your project.
How to apply
The application must be submitted as a single PDF in English to email@example.com
- Portfolio/Website including short CV (degree course/artistic disciplines + name + university)
- Short motivation letter (max. 1200 characters)
- Initial ideas for the redesign of the ‘Box’ (brief sketch/short description/visualisation/etc.)
For detailed information and pictures please check out the attached PDF file!
- Deadline for the open call: 5/9/21
- Getting-to-know-each-other meeting via Zoom: 9/9/21 at 4pm CET
- Deadline for group submissions: 8/10/21
- Implementation of 1st group: October 2021 (by arrangement)
- Implementation of 2nd group: January 2022 (by arrangement)
- Implementation of 3rd group: March 2022 (by arrangement)
Feel free to contact us in case of any questions. We hope to receive many courageous ideas and are very much looking forward to meeting you!
Your Student Board